Did you know this new Facebook´s feature?
Since its launching in 2017, more and more business are posting their Job Vacancies through the social platform as it offers a user-friendly design, allows to contact a wider audience, can use it from your Android or iOS devise and, the best, it doesn’t require a new Log In other than FB !
How can you apply for Jobs through Facebook?
- From your Phone: Click on the Menu (3 BARS on top or bottom right of the screen) and scroll down to Jobs. You can search jobs, change your location or select an industry or job type.
- From your Computer: Clicking Jobs in the left column of News Feed. You can search jobs, change your location or select an industry or job type (Click Subscribe in the right column to get notified about new job openings.)
How can you create your RESUME through Facebook?
If you are using this feature from your Phone for the first time, Facebook will automatically ask you to complete your digital Resume.
If you are using your computer, follow these simple steps,
- Once you have found the 1st job you want to Apply for, click on the Apply button and a draft of your Resume will pop up.
- Add and edit all your Job experiences, Education and Contact details.
- Once you are happy with your Resume, click Send
TIP: Your application will be sent as a message to the employer and won’t appear on your profile. Keep in mind that employers can see the public version of your profile, but you can choose who sees your posts and see what your profile looks like to other people.
Complete your Resume with a brief description of your past duties for each job you performed and keep it updated, in order to increase the chances of being contacted for an interview
Click here to read the official Facebook outlines for this feature.